Before a user can bid on their property e-propertytrading.com requires you to submit several documents for verification.
This is done for the benefit of users in order to preserve the integrity of the site.
Below is a list of documents required in order to participate in the auction process.
Photocopy of valid Philippine Government issued ID(front and back) with picture and signature(e.g. Passport, Drivers License, etc.)
- Photocopy of latest Meralco billing statement on the place of residence(for non-Meralco customers, electricity bill for the past 3 months)
Upon purchase the following documents will also be required in addition to those above .
SPA (Special Power of Attorney)
- Photocopy of marriage contract, if applicable
- Proof of remittance or allotment slips or pay slips for the past 3 months
- Employment contract duly authenticated by philippine consulate in english translation (for nurses and contract workers) or latest crew contract (for seamen)
- Photocopy of valid CTC(Community Tax Certificate), including spouse, if applicable
These documents may be emailed to: Documents@e-propertytrading.com
Or faxed to this number: +(63) 2 479 5401
You may find that you require a loan or line of credit to buy a property. be prepared and
download our sample credit application form below.